Yesterday before Sarah and I left the house (for what turned out to be a 12-hour day) I posted a To Do List on our refrigerator. It contained a few things that Steve and I both wanted to accomplish this weekend.
1. Put name/letters on mailbox. Check.
2. Hang the fourth curtain panel which had been on back order. Check.
3. Hang the towel ring in the bathroom downstairs. Check.
Here’s the vantage point that is supposed to make you feel like you’re in a jungle.
4. Cut the legs off the three stools I bought for a bargain at Goodwill. (Not yet checked.)
5. Move the shelves around on their little “slot thingies” in the fridge so that I have more room to store stuff in a more logical manner. (Not on the list but my wonderful hubby did it anyway.) Check.
And then mysteriously, a final task just suddenly appeared at the bottom of the list, added by a Certain Someone after I had left the house.